Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update

Hello again friends, family, and maybe enemies... No pictures today, but I do have some words for you. Here is a quick update on my life in bullet-point format:

  • The last time I made it to Salinas (the park we are starting) I saw a crocodile bigger than me, a family of spider monkeys, and more mosquitos than I thought possible.
  • Fourth of July was a good time and it was great seeing all my American friends here again.
  • My soccer team is 3 and 4 and we play the worst two teams to finish up the season. We should end up in about 4th place which will be good for the playoffs.
  • I started working with a newly formed group of youngsters in town and it has been cool. They started up a little library. It is a breath of fresh air to work with kids. They actually respond better when I am my goofy self.

That is all that is new for now. Congrats to all my recently graduated friends. I see pictures of you guys online and it bums me out I missed the festivities. But hey, I celebrated for you here.

No comments: