Friday, January 4, 2008

Testing

Ok then. Just bought a memory card adaptor thang so I don't have to haul my camera around when I want to post fotos online. Gonna see if it works. First one should be of some stuff in a room. Second one should be me in a room.
Yippee! Looks like I can also post videos. Let's check it out.

Looks like it works. Who knows if I can actually do this stuff in Guamania, but I shall try.

Ok, I leave in a day and I am feeling all those feelings you would expect. To my family and friends: thank you and I love you. I am excited to tell you all what is happening with me and I would love to hear updates on what you are doing. You can do that through email (tedelgringo@gmail.com), facebook, snail mail (i'll let you know how to do that when I find out), or getting your ass down to Guadalamania. We'll be in touch, and seriously, a very happy new year to you and yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I JUST got off the phone with you. The video made me laugh. I love you.

FrankieB said...

the video was hilarious. creepy as hell. but hilarious.